Monday, February 24, 2014

Stealing Shoes

 It felt like I was stealing these shoes when I got to the register at Big Five. Why? Because, I got the deal of a life time or at least for Saturday. I bought these beauties for only $20 bucks. Normally they are $65 on sale, but they were on super clearance. Lucky me! I love a great bargain.  Now let's go admire my neon, hot deal. 


I am sure to get plenty of comments at work from my residents/patients. Because, the last pair I wore had neon shoe strings and they like them. Last pair were blue. I am really digging the pink this time.

When was the last time you got a hot deal on a pair of shoes? 
I am headed out to find wedding attire for the family. Holton's wedding and reception is on Wednesday. We still don't have outfits to wear. Colors, Black, Red and White. 

4 comments:

  1. Big Five is the ONLY place I go to buy athletic shoes! They really do have the best deals!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree about the only place to buy athletic shoes is Big 5! I also found some of my kids' shoes there for $20! (expected to spend at least $50). I have been behind in reading the blogs I follow, so I took today to play catch up. I love all the food posts & thanks for sharing the recipes!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I need to find a pair of walking or running shoes and haven't found any I like. I'll have to go there. I really hope I find a good deal like you! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Just had to say THANKS! I went to Big 5 and found a pair of shoes in less than a minute for $20 and they are the most comfortable pair I've had in a long time. I don't usually look there, but now it will be the first place I go. :)

    ReplyDelete

Goodness, you just made my day a little sweeter. Thanks Bunches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...