Monday, August 25, 2014

A Moody Birthday

Emily's 20th Birthday caused me to be a tad moody. Melancholy is a better word. My baby girl is growing up. At her age, was all I could think of throughout the day. What I was doing at her age,  and where I was at her age?  Crazy, I know! Anyways, we had a fun day shopping. That's what she wanted to do for her special day. We went all over in three different outings. She started school and needed to attend the first day of class. Then Brad was getting out of school, needed to get him. Little things like that broke up our shopping spree.  My favorite store to shop was H&M. Great store. Found Emily a really cute shirt or maybe I say a stylish and sophisticated shirt, to wear. We went all over to many different stores. We found some really nice jewelry and both still agree that we find Kohl's confusing to shop. Will explain later. Best part of the day, was seeing her smile and blow out the candles on her cake! 

Happy 20th Dear, Sweet Daughter! 





1 comment:

  1. Oh, 20 - that is the age that crosses over into adulthood - You're right they are no longer babies, it's hard I know but what a special relationship you must have with her and how wonderful it is to watch her grow and blossom and be a part of this new step in her life. She's a beautiful young lady! Happy Birthday to her!!

    ReplyDelete

Goodness, you just made my day a little sweeter. Thanks Bunches!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...